Over 25+ years ago Courtesy began its work in the music entertainment field. We have managed and booked artists in all genres. Our reach extended around the globe and we were pioneers in bringing trax to the concert level; making it affordable for independent artists to tour and cost effective for Top 40 artists to play smaller venues.
Our experience in the music industry is extensive and we have worked diligently to provide our clients with what they want and what they need in a timely, professional manner. What started as a management/production company has grown into a formidable force in the industry to provide a complete menu of promotional and support services for artists, their manager and attorneys.
We offer a full range of support services dedicated to brand awareness, identity and image development.
Graphic Design Services
- Official Artist Website and/or personal blog
- Logo Design
- CD/DVD Covers
- Flyers, custom emails and newsletters
- Custom graphics including headers, and layout design for Social Media profiles and Community pages (e.g.: artist blog and social networking sites: SoundCloud, Myspace, Facebook, Instagram, WhoSay and Twitter).
Community Management/Social Networking
- Social Media maintenance of messages, updates for new music on Myspace and SoundCloud, friend requests, comments, bulletins, notes, promotional notices, and updates.
- YouTube Campaigns – We create video viral campaigns, along with YT channel profile design. We manage video uploads, video keyword tags, subscriber and friends lists as well as “favorites” while maintaining interaction within the network.
- Customized Outreach to Bloggers – We reach influential bloggers in associated or similar fields to seek promotional plugs, social media mentions (and “Retweets”/”Shares”), and/or stories and reviews to promote products, material and events to attract audiences, increase buzz volume, and search engine rankings.
- Analytics, tracking and weekly insights; monitoring mentions to build community management and site metrics/traffic so that we can focus resources on the most successful methods to increase overall brand exposure
- Social Bookmarking – Researching and facilitating the submission of articles to bookmarking sites so that articles, press releases and stories can get picked up by other sites and users.
- Promotional Support – Submission of events, tour info, new releases and other “news” to relevant sites to calendars, listings, or editorials to increase online visibility.
- Email Marketing – Announcements, Updates, Tour Schedule, e-Cards.
Contact Management – Developing relationships with connections (e.g.: stylists, photographer, legal)
- Contract Administration – We will prepare basic agreements and riders for bookings; any extensive riders will be referred to a legal representative.
- Ownership of Your Brand – Setup for copyright, trademarks and creative commons agreements.
- Media/Event Production and Promotion-Full Review of Your Promotional Arsenal – Including: Press & Media Kit, Promo Photos, Videos, Banners, Material, etc.
- Style Consulting, Photo-shoot and Video Styling, and Wardrobe Purchasing.
- Digital Image Management and Career Archives – Organizing all print collateral and digital files in consistent format (photo gallery, Facebook photos, etc.). We will compile your pictures, audio, videos, headline clippings, etc. into an archive for easy access to the artists’ history. This helps keep your musical memories in-tact and manageable. Finding your music and photographs from days past shouldn’t be a scavenger hunt. Images should be in a consistent format and size acceptable for on-line viewing. We can also restore aged photos and memorabilia.
If you have a challenge…we have the solution. Whether you’re releasing new music or propelling an existing project, we will prepare you with the ammunition you need to make an impact in today’s digital marketplace. The internet is the main channel to market your business or organization, to broaden your visibility, attract relevant visitors and engage with your audience. If you’re not sure how to proceed with a plan, we can review it and make a referral to the best entertainment lawyers in the industry.